Ellen Retelle, Ph.D
Director of Teaching and Learning
Comprehensive School Climate Inventory
Why Use the CSCI?
The Comprehensive School Climate Inventory (CSCI) is a nationally-recognized school climate survey that provides an in-depth profile of your school community's particular strengths and needs. With the CSCI, you can quickly and accurately assess student, parent, and school personnel perceptions, and get the detailed information you need to make informed decisions for lasting improvement.
- Assesses 12 Dimensions of School Climate
- Assesses student, staff, and parent perceptions of school climate
- Provides English or Spanish Language (+ ability for further translations)
- Provides comprehensive, customized report with graphics and explanatory text (within 2 weeks of survey completion)
- Includes survey and report based on 6 years of research and testing
- Includes unlimited access to secure online portal customized for your school
- The ability to customize your surveys and your reports
- The ability for customized workshops
- Provides on-staff support
The cost of the Comprehensive School Climate Inventory is $1500/school, which includes electronic parent, student, and teacher surveys, and a school level report.
Additional Optional Services
|Paper copies of report||$1.75/survey|
|Trend Reports (Representing up to 3-years worth of data in one report across a district)||$1000/report|
|Access to the full range of School Climate Resource Center (SCRC) supports through June 2016|
(This reflects a 50% discount off standard pricing for the first year only)