About Children's Therapy Specialists
An outpatient clinic offers occupational therapy services for children experiencing Sensory Integrative Dysfunction, or similar challenges. Using a clinical model, CREC aims to minimize the impact of a child's difficulties and maximize independence and skill development. Children's Therapy Specialists (CTS) is a recognized provider for several insurance companies.
Conducted in a child-friendly environment, our therapists are experienced, knowledgeable, and trained to assess the needs of your child pertaining to:
- Childhood occupations: Social participation, self care, rest and sleep, schooling, play, and leisure
- Client factors: Sensory patterns, movement functions, and perception
- Performance skills: Motor, sensory processing, and social interaction skills
- Performance patterns: Habits, routines, rituals, and roles
- Contexts and environments: Influence of activity demands and environments
CREC's facility is designed to promote active learning, development, and progress through play and therapeutic intervention. Therapy practitioners are certified and trained in a variety of approaches. Using critical reasoning, they design interventions specific to the needs of your child.
- Ayres Sensory Integration®
- Therapeutic listening
- Social thinking®
- Yoga & Pilates
- Brain Gym®
- Oral motor and feeding
- And more..
Collaboration is a vital component to helping children reach their potential. Wrap up communication and carry over strategies occur with each session. When consulting with schools, at the family's request, we maintain a philosophy that consults should be in the best interest of the child, foster healthy working relationships, and offer a clinical perspective.
Workshops & Trainings
Ask us about hosting a workshop, or training session, in your area.