Senior Education Specialist
About Facilitation and Presentation Certification
This two-day workshop focuses on facilitation and presentation skills, techniques for delivering powerful training, and the effective use of technology. It will include an introduction to the planning guide adapted from Jim Knight of the University of Kansas. The target audience is educators with experience in conducting presentations and facilitating meetings.
- Two days of certification training
- Video of a successful presentation and facilitation
- Recertification required every two years
Benefits of Certification:
- Membership to Facilitation and Presentation Consortium, which includes online materials, resources, and advisor services.
- All materials and resources from the training.