Classrooms within CREC region for students, 3 to 21 years of age, who have multiple disabilities and/or medical needs.
- Staffed by special education teacher, registered nurse, & paraprofessionals
- Collaborative services include OT, PT, SLP, & music therapy
- Curriculum aligned with Connecticut Frameworks
- Program incorporates inclusion opportunities, community experiences, & blended services
OT, PT & SLP
School system occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech-language pathology services available on
a contractual basis.
- Schools within CREC district can contract for therapeutic services on a short-term or long-term basis
- Evaluations, intervention, consultation, supervision, & training available
- Our therapists maintain competency in school system servicing.
CHILDREN’S THERAPY SPECIALISTS
Outpatient OT, PT & SLP services for children experiencing Sensory Integrative Dysfunction and similar challenges.
- Therapists certified in the Sensory Integration Praxis Test (SIPT) and Therapeutic Listening Program
- Expertise in sensory motor, fine motor, handwriting, oral motor/feeding, visual perception, speech-language, and communication disorders
Customized evaluations based on referral questions. Services available for children, families, schools, and communities.
- Independent evaluations –educational, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech-language pathology
- Comprehensive written report and feedback sessions available
CONSULTATION & WORKSHOPS
We offer consultation, resources, training, and workshops for children, parents, educators, therapists, schools, and communities.
- Educators, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech-language pathologists, offer B-3, clinical, & school system expertise
- Autism, sensory strategies, transition services, handwriting, lifting/back care, feeding and swallowing, meeting needs of complex students, & more.