Session I: June 30 - July 18, 2014 (Closed July 4)
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Session II: July 21 - August 8 2014
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- 60 hrs per credit, maximum of 2 credits per session, $400 per credit.
- Breakfast and lunch provided.
View/download the Polaris Summer Programming brochure.
What We Offer
- The ability for students in grades 9-12 who have failed courses to be able to complete coursework needed to earn full credits toward graduation requirements
- Certified special education teacher provides direct instruction and serves as liaison between student, family, and LEA
- Small group instruction in core academic areas
- Independent studies available
- Tutorial models designed to meet each student's needs and abilities
- State of the art educational facility, classrooms equipped with Smart Board technology for interactive lessons and computers for student use
"I thank you for working with us, and taking good care of my daughter. She liked her Instructor and had no complaints. Wish you All the Best."