Director - River Street School and IPM
About River Street Clinical Services
The Clinical Services department is a multidisciplinary team providing comprehensive clinical services to the River Street School day program, the Extended Day Program, and the Community-Based Residential Group Homes.
Direct services to students include:
- Individual and group counseling
- Psychiatric and psychological evaluation
- Neurology, psychiatry and genetics consultation
- Behavioral assessment and planning
- Augmentative/alternative communication
- School nursing services
- Speech/language therapy
- Occupational and physical therapy
River Street School's Clinical Services department also provides daily consultation with instructional staff, family consultation and counseling, interagency service coordination, and professional development in seminars for other practitioners. The goal of the department is to provide therapeutic services that enhance each student's problem-solving, self control, and social and communication skills.