CREC Employee Announcements
Email Blast/Constant Contact
Signs, Banners, Tablecloths
Person & Department Moves
Choose this option if...
...you need branded, wearable merchandise.
...you need information delivered in the Weekly CREC Announcements.
...you have information being sent out to an approved list of email contacts.
...you need an office location updated on the internal CREC office map.
...you need to schedule photography or video at one of your events; you would like to create a video for your product, service, or website; you need existing video edited/uploaded.
...you need custom made, branded promotional items for giveaways.
...you need documents/copy translated.
...you need a large, custom, tangible item for displaying something.
...you're not quite sure what you want, but you know you need Communications' help.
Is this what you're looking for?
If not, please review our helpful infographic in learning the difference between graphic deliverables, and select a different Project Type better suited for you.
Choose this option if...
...you need assistance with content that is online and hosted by CREC. This includes routine edits of existing pages or discussing opportunities for new pages.
NOTE: Communications no longer manages CRECSchools.org.
Please contact Meredith Oliveira in Magnet Schools for assistance.
Purchasing Process: Please follow all steps!
After you submit your request...
- Communications will send out a Request For Quote to our vendors once all pertinent information for the order is received. The vendors will contact YOU, the requester, directly with any questions regarding your item(s) like color, material, stitching, etc.
- You will receive various quotes for review.
- Once a quote gets approved, you MUST submit a requisition in MUNIS for a Purchase Order. The order will proceed once you provide the PO#.
- Proofs, if any, will be sent to you for review/approval before the order moves into production.
- You will get the invoice from the vendor or the CREC Purchasing Department. Please review the invoice to ensure it belongs to your school/program and the pricing is correct before processing.
- Please stamp/send the invoice for payment to your Accounts Payable designee once your deliverables are in-hand, never before.
PLEASE NOTE CONCERNING FILE ATTACHMENTS
If you want your attached files to be vieweable on the web, please turn them into PDFs. Only submit word documents if the intention is for your user to edit the document. You should have the ability in Microsoft Word to choose Save as Adobe PDF; or click Save As... and select PDF (*.pdf) from the dropdown menu next to Save as type: